Alice Peck Day MOB Building
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire
Date Complete: October 2017
Area of Disturbance: 4 acres
- Exported 9,800 cy of organic soil
- 6,400 cy of common excavation
- 7,200 cy of granular fill
- Preparation of a 25,000 sf building footprint
- CCI worked closely with DEW and the hospital to coordinate construction of various aspets of the project with the daily operations of the hospital
About the Project
Casella Construction, Inc. (CCI) was contracted to perform the site civil work for the construction of the new 50,000 sf Multi-Specialty Clinic Building on the Alice Peck Day Hospital Campus in Lebanon, NH.
Work consisted of 4 acres of earthwork which included clearing, grubbing, export of 9,800 cy of organic soil, 6,400 cy of common excavation, the import of 7,200 cy of granular fill, preparation of a 25,000 sf building footprint, construction of segmental concrete retaining walls, installation of water, sewer, drainage, electric, and site lighting systems, manufacturing and placement of select gravels, and installation of granite curb, asphalt pavement, and concrete walkways.
CCI coordinated construction of various aspects of the project with the daily operations of the hospital. The project was completed in 9 months, ahead of schedule.