Website Casella Construction, Inc.
New England’s Leading Heavy Construction Firm
At our annual Safety Day, over 90% of Casella Construction employees surveyed said they agree or strongly agree that they enjoy working here, their supervisor is capable and caring, and Casella Construction cares about their safety.
If you value a safe and productive workplace, take pride in a job well done, enjoy spending your day outside, and have experience laying pipe, you may be a great fit for our team.
Casella Construction Inc. is seeking a foreman experienced in heavy construction who has a good attitude and desire to grow with the company.
- Manage, with help from a supervisor, a small crew of two to eight employees assigned to a single task.
- Lay out pipe routes, follow blueprints and coordinate layouts with supervisors.
- Establish grade.
- Maintain workflow of a small crew that will backfill and fit pipe, cut pipes to required lengths, install sanitary or storm water sewer structures or pipe systems, and grade or level trench bases, using tamping machines or hand tools.
- Administer safe work practices, complete daily paperwork, and communicate effectively with all Casella personnel.
- Two years of experience in heavy construction field as a foreman.
- Ability to pass drug test
- Reliable transportation to job site
- Ability to implement safe work practices
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather
- Competitive wages
- Health ins. / Dental ins.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Vehicle stipend
- Use of company vehicle and cell phone
About Casella Construction Inc
Casella Construction Inc is a leader among New England construction companies specializing in site development, heavy highway, environmental, demolition, utilities, aggregate, and transportation. Founded in 1987, Casella Construction is family owned and operated. The company has grown consistently and currently has over 100 year-round employees and an additional 50 seasonal employees. We own a large fleet of heavy equipment along with a number of tractors and trailers supporting our transportation division. From the beginning, safety, reliability integrity, predictability, dedication, quality, and innovation are all characteristics Casella Construction strives to be known for every day.
— Casella Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer —
To apply for this job please visit www.casellainc.com.