Website Casella Construction, Inc.
New England’s Leading Heavy Construction Firm
Over 90% of Casella Construction employees surveyed said they agree or strongly agree that they enjoy working here, their supervisor cares about their professional development, and Casella Construction cares about their safety.
If you value a safe and productive workplace, take pride in a job well done, and enjoy spending your day outside, you may be a great fit for our team.
Casella Construction Inc. is seeking a foreman experienced in heavy construction who has a good attitude and desire to grow with the company.
- Manage a single task including associated personnel, equipment, and materials as part of a larger project
- Read plans and coordinate layout with supervisors
- Utilize survey benchmarks and offsets to lay out work at hand
- Maintain productive workflow of a small erosion control, general excavation, utility, grading, or restoration crew
- Administer safe work practices, complete daily paperwork, and communicate effectively with all Casella Construction personnel
- Two years of experience in heavy construction field as a foreman
- Ability to pass drug test
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation to job site
- Ability to implement safe work practices
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather
- Use a computer or tablet to complete daily field logs
- Ability to work in a team environment and motivate others
- Competitive wages
- Health ins. / Dental ins.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Use of company vehicle and cell phone
About Casella Construction Inc
Casella Construction Inc is a leader among New England construction companies specializing in site development, heavy highway, environmental, demolition, utilities, aggregate, and transportation. Founded in 1987, Casella Construction is family owned and operated. The company has grown consistently and currently has over 100 year-round employees and an additional 50 seasonal employees. We own a large fleet of heavy equipment along with a number of tractors and trailers supporting our transportation division. From the beginning, safety, reliability integrity, predictability, dedication, quality, and innovation are all characteristics Casella Construction strives to be known for every day.
— Casella Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer —
To apply for this job please visit www.casellainc.com.