Website Casella Construction
New England’s Leading Heavy Construction Firm
Casella Construction, headquartered in Mendon, Vermont, and a leader in the heavy highway and site civil construction industry is seeking part-time summer crew members for our milfoil harvesting crew on beautiful Lake Bomoseen in Castleton, VT.
- Part time +/- 30 hours/ week
- Candidate should be meticulous with emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of boats and water
- Boating license is not required but a plus
- Experience operating heavy equipment is a plus
- Candidate must be customer service oriented
- Competitive pay
Safe work practices, completion of daily paperwork and effective communication with all Casella personnel is critical to the job.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Access to dental, short term disability, long term disability insurance, and Aflac
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To apply online, click on the button below , or
About Casella Construction Inc.
Casella Construction Inc is a leader among New England construction companies specializing in site development, heavy highway, environmental, demolition, utilities, aggregate, and transportation. Founded in 1987, Casella Construction is family owned and operated. The company has grown consistently and currently has over 100 year-round employees and an additional 50 seasonal employees. We own a large fleet of heavy equipment along with a number of tractors and trailers supporting our transportation division. From the beginning, safety, reliability integrity, predictability, dedication, quality, and innovation are all characteristics that Casella Construction strives to be known for every day.
— Casella Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.—
To apply for this job please visit www.casellainc.com.