Website Casella Construction
New England’s Leading Heavy Construction Firm
Heavy Equipment Operator – Quarry Operations Mendon
Casella Construction is seeking a heavy equipment operator for quarry operations. This position is based at our aggregate pit in Mendon, VT and is responsible for the daily operations of aggregate sales as a member of a small team.
Operators are responsible for operating equipment safely and efficiently. The ability to administer safe work practices, complete daily paperwork and communicate effectively with all Casella personnel is critical.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-reliant and focused, and will have a demonstrated ability to remain self-aware and motivated.
- Three to five years experience with heavy equipment operation, such as excavators, loaders, and haul trucks.
- Must be able to perform in active job that often requires manual labor.
- Experience with heavy equipment maintenance or as a crusher mechanic is a plus.
- MSHA certification or experience in a mining environment a plus.
Regular hours, 6:30 am – 4:30 pm and as required to get the job done. No travel.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Access to dental, short term disability, long term disability insurance, and Aflac
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To apply online, click on the button below , or
About Casella Construction Inc.
Casella Construction Inc is a leader among New England construction companies specializing in site development, heavy highway, environmental, demolition, utilities, aggregate, and transportation. Founded in 1987, Casella Construction is family owned and operated. The company has grown consistently and currently has over 100 year-round employees and an additional 50 seasonal employees. We own a large fleet of heavy equipment along with a number of tractors and trailers supporting our transportation division. From the beginning, safety, reliability integrity, predictability, dedication, quality, and innovation are all characteristics that Casella Construction strives to be known for every day.
— Casella Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.—
To apply for this job please visit www.casellainc.com.